Lily Isabelle Arnold



Monday, January 5, 2009

Brea and Jonaton's Wedding

This weekend i had the privilege of being a part of my good friend Brea's wedding. It was such a beautiful wedding and her and her new husband are so in love! :) Even little Domi got to be a part of it. I have to be honest it was a little stressful being in a wedding with both of us in it. We had to be to Canterbury Hall at 4 and the wedding started at 6 so trying to keep him dressed up and in a good mood for that many hours was a stretch but when it came time for the actual ceremony he did amazing. The only thing was that he ran down the wrong side of the isle and into my arms. It was the cutest thing ever.
Nic bribed him with scooby snacks so he went and sat in his lap during the ceremony. Let me tell you what, Nic is such a trooper! He was such a great help with Dom and was great with all my friends and all the new people he met. I am so blessed he is in my life and was proud to call him my date! :) All the girls gave Nic the stamp of approval which i never doubted for a minute he would get. ha ha!
Dom was a HAM! He was dancing and flirting with the girls! He kept pulling Krissi and I out to the dance floor. I swear we did not get a moments rest. That boy has endless energy i swear! If only mommy could have just a little.
The wedding was so much fun we danced the night away! It's so neat the celebrate the special people in your life especially when they find true love. I think Nic is glad the wedding is over! I was just hoping maybe it would inspire him to pop the question! ha ha ha!!!!! He said I've talked about marriage for the last little while so maybe now that the wedding is over i won't use the "M" word so much! :) Anyway it was a fabulous day and I'm so happy for the both of them. Nic and Dom were fantastic sports and Nic definitely earned his awesome boyfriend badge this weekend! So THANKS BABE you are the best!

No comments: