Lily Isabelle Arnold



Monday, March 9, 2009

Our Engagement Party

It's been forever since I have posted anything so I figured I better post some pics and write about what we've been doing. Life has been hectic from wedding planning to birthday parties to our engagement bash. I swear there is never a dull moment in our lives. 
We have a tentative wedding date set for August 1st, we are still working out the details and deciding on things with the economy and everything else going on we need to simplify where we can. But it should be a beautiful day none the less and in the end I get to be with my man and that is all that matters to me.
We had an engagement party this last weekend and it was a lot of fun. We got all our friends together and had dinner and drinks at a place called Habits. It was fun to celebrate with our nearest and dearest friends. I also took advantage and brought  an address book to get everybody's addresses. Nic's mom has an extra book lying around and gave it to us. It has weimaraner dogs in it and it is the cutest thing ever.
I had a tank top made that said Future Mrs Arnold on it. I know I am the biggest cheeser ever but I'm so excited to be Nic's wife and I wanted the world to know :) Saturday morning we went up to Park City and spent some time with Nic's family and Lady. It was good to see everyone, I haven't seen his mom in 3 weeks and it was fun to sit and chat with her. I think we may have even made some head way on the wedding. I swear wedding planning is so stressful but I know in the end it will be worth it. 
Dominik is doing pretty good. We have had some issues with hitting at school lately but we are working thru it. We started implementing the "naughty chair" so hopefully that will help. Jenn swears by this method and she has four amazing kids so we thought we should try it out. We are still working on the potty training we have until July to get him fully potty trained so he can move up a class. So we are stepping up the efforts :)
 We go to California to see my dad in 2 weeks and I cannot wait. I miss my family so much. All in all things are great.  I hope everyone is doing well and I will get better at posting things. 


1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

August 1st is a good date. That will be Jake and my 6 year anniversary!!!