Lily Isabelle Arnold



Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Best 6 months I've had in a Long time!




So tomorrow will be 6 months since Nic and I first hung out and we have been inseperable ever since. I cannot believe how fast the time has gone by. We spend almost every day together and to be honest i never get sick of him. He is my bestfriend and always knows how to make me laugh and is there when i need him. The past six months have been some of the happiest times in my life and i cherish every second we have spent together. Nic has been such a blessing to Dom and I and i'm so grateful he came into our lives. From the moment we met i knew he would be someone special in my life and i wasn't wrong.
He has done so many great things for my son and I and words cannot express how much that means to me. For instance, lastnight I had Bunco with some girlfriends, Nic spent the night with Dom and took him all around Sportmans Wherehouse and bought him a camo hat. So he could match Nic. By the way Dom looks up to Nic so much the only way to get him to wear certain things is to tell him that Nic has it! :) I don't think Nic can even begin to understand what a simple act like that means to me. Dominik is my everything and the fact that the man in my life treats him so well and like his own son brings tears to my eyes. As a single mom you sometimes wonder if you will ever find a man who will love you and your child as a package deal and I found that in Nic. Sorry to babble on but i'm kind of a cheese ball like that! Anyhow now that i'm crying at my desk at work. I just want to say that these last six months have been amazing and I look forward to seeing what the future has in store for the 3 of us. Nic if you read this Thanks for an incredible six months! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

No comments: