Lily Isabelle Arnold



Friday, October 24, 2008

Thriller

So I added the song Thriller to our blog just for Nic. I'm taking him to a Dance Production called Thriller that i go to every year. I'm not sure he is "Thrilled" about it but he is certainly being the great boyfriend that he is and goin with me.
You should have seen him this morning he was dancing all over the kitchen i was laughing my butt off!!! Stay tuned for pics and an update of this weekends festivities.
He woke up this morning to some surprises and he will be getting them throughout the day! I'm having so much fun doing cute things for him for our six months. I realize it's not that big of a milestone, I just think I like exuses to do cute things for him and spoil him for all the great things he does for Dom and I. Anyway hope everyone has a great weekend and stay tuned......

No comments: