Lily Isabelle Arnold



Friday, May 14, 2010

Lily's Crib




Even though I can't put her room together yet we do have Lily's crib and bedding picked out. I thought I would post some pics so everyone could see what her nursery will look like when we move into the house :)




For now she'll be camping out with mom and dad in their room! :) I found the crib on KSL and the bedding at Babies R US! I can't wait to decorate her little nursery. It's so fun shopping for girl stuff. (but very expenisve) haha!

2 comments:

Bree said...

Beautiful crib Tiff! :D I'm so very excited for you to have a baby girl! They are so much fun! {and yes, very expensive!}
xoxo

AshnRuss said...

Tiff It's your cousin Ashlee here. I found your blog from your mom's facebook page. Hope you don't mind that I snooped. You are more than welcome to look at my blog at thewonderfulwilstermans.blogspot.com Your family is beautiful. I love the name Lily!