Lily Isabelle Arnold



Friday, April 24, 2009

31st Birthday Celebration

I had a wonderful Birthday yesterday. I got lots of Birthday wishes from my friends and family and had a terrific day. Nic and I put an offer in on a home so the last few days have been stressful! We are still waiting to hear back but I have to say buying a house is quite the ordeal.  Yesterday we were dealing with all sorts of things to prequalify etc.. so we both had a pretty rough day. But Nic managed to make my Birthday completely special by having Wine, Roses a card and the 32G Ipod touch waiting for me when I got home. He is the sweetest man alive I swear. He always makes me feel so special.  He also took me to Iggy's where we went on our very first date together which was a year ago today. My how time flies. We were both joking about where we were a year ago and where we are today. I never would have thought a year ago that I would be marrying the man of my dreams and buying a house :) Life could not be any better and I'm so excited for all the great things we have in store. 
This weekend is Dom's party as well. He turns 3 on Monday. We were going to have a party at the park but thanks to Mother Nature we have to move it to the Clubhouse at my condo. I keep reminding myself he is only 3 and I need to quit stressing so much over his party. We are having cake and pizza and I may get a pinata. I thought that would be fun for the kids. Anyway it should be a great weekend stay tuned for pics and an update about this weekend. 

No comments: