Lily Isabelle Arnold



Monday, April 20, 2009

Dwight Yoakam

Hello everybody! First of all can I say hooray for sunshine! :)  This weekend was a fun one! Friday night Lacey came over and hung out with us for a bit. I cooked us chicken parmigiana and we played poker and watched Team America. That is one of Nic's all time favorite shows. :) 
Then Saturday my motivated butt actually got up and went to the gym, went tanning and got stuff for Dom's birthday party. I decided to have it at Sugarhouse Park and Dom wants a Spongebob theme. So of course I went and got a bunch of Spongebob swag. We were pretty lazy most of the day and then at about 4:30 we headed to Wendover for Dwight. It was so much fun and he is amazing live. After the concert we decided to gamble for a while. Nic did really good at first and then he lost his mojo and we ended up losing! :( So instead of staying the night we decided to drive home. We were both so tired and ended up getting home at about 2:30. Needless to say we slept in til about 10:30!
Nic had to take Lady to the Vet and I went to brunch with my girlfriends for my Birthday! Birthday week has officially begun between Dom and I's birthday we have one heck of an agenda this week :) Brunch was fun and it was fun to see my friends. Two of them are pregnant and have the cutest belly's ever. After brunch Nic, Dom and I headed up to Park City to see his family. It was so nice up there. The snow has finally melted so we were able to start looking at where we want to set everything up for the wedding.  I'm getting so excited. It's going to be beautiful up there.  I can't believe our wedding will be here before we know it. I'm starting to stress a little over the finer details but for the most part the big stuff is handled.  Nic was even cute about it and was throwing in ideas. He came home Friday with 2 cases of wine he got on sale to serve at the wedding because we are trying to get things a little bit at a time so they don't pile up on us at the end. 
We have an action packed summer coming up too. Nic's friends Chelsea and Eric are getting married in Vegas in June and we will be flying down for that. Not to mention Memorial Day, 4th of July oh and Nic is playing softball. Amongst various other things :) It will be chaos but so much fun at the same time. I'm really looking forward to Memorial. I love camping and I can't wait to be in the outdoors after being cooped up all Winter. Anyway I hope everyone is enjoying this fantastic weather! xoxo

1 comment:

*Amanda* said...

Hey Tiffany,
Just wanted to finally congratulate you on your engagement. That is so great that you have found such a great guy. I read that you guys will be house hunting and one of my friends just put their house on the market. So I thought you may want to check it out. http://www.utahrealestate.com/877045
Happy house hunting, wedding planning, bein a mom, etc. Enjoy and keep smilin.
Amanda