Lily Isabelle Arnold



Thursday, April 16, 2009

A year ago Nic walked into my life...

So it's been a year since Nic came into my life and although we were just friends at the beginning I knew he would be someone special. From the day we talked on the stair machine at Gold's I knew he was someone I wanted to get to know. 
I remember thinking about him that entire weekend and even talking to my friends and family about this cute guy from the gym I met :) Anyway it all worked out cuz a year later I'm more in love than ever and we are getting married! 
He is my best friend and soul mate and as each day goes by I just fall more and more in love with him.  I'm so excited for the future and all the memories we will make together. He is so great to Dom and I can't wait to have our own kids together because I know what an amazing father he is and will be.  It has been fun growing together over this past year and I can say both of us have changed and grown in a positive way. So babe I love you and thanks for a great year and it just gets better and better and I can't wait for the many more to come!
So to celebrate our One year mark I'm taking him to Dwight Yoakam in Wendover. Dwight is one of his favorites and I know we are going to have so much fun.  
To fill everyone in on our lives. Things are going great and the wedding planning is coming along. We have pretty much everything booked that we need to and now it's just down to the little details. We are also actively looking for a home! So lots of BIG things happening in our world.
Domi turns 3 on the 27th so we are having a birthday party next weekend for him at the park. He is getting so big and is becoming so articulate with his words and sentences. Not to mention the arguing. I'll tell you what that kid is as stubborn as his mother. If he doesn't get his way WHOA world war 3 happens. But all in all he is a great little boy and he is  teaching us more and more about patience.  :)
Even though Dom can be a bear sometimes I'm getting so baby hungry. I can't wait to start our family. We might wait a little bit just to spend some time together. But we are both pretty excited to get started on our family. So there is our world in a nut shell. We are looking forward to summer and camping and fishing and hiking. I hope everyone is doing well. 

No comments: